if these walls could talk

Discuss the Oscar®, Golden Globe® and Emmy® award winning legendary movie/TV career of Cher!
CherHealsMySoul

27 Jun 2008, 13:36 #1

i really love this movie and i havent seen anyone write about it before, but i really think chers part in this film was totally amazing.

The part i really didnt like of this movie was when she get shot by that crazy man, it was so heartbreaking.

please tell me what you thought of it.

Amystika12

28 Jun 2008, 04:06 #2

I Thought It Was An Amazing Movie,

Especially Chers Part Of Course!!Image

BittersweetWhitelight

28 Jun 2008, 07:08 #3

A really fantastic piece of cinema. The segment with Sissy Spacek was, I think, rather weak, but at the same time a good medium between the two more intense
stories (even though I always skip through it, lol).

Not a fan of Demi Moore's, but her performance was just amazing! So heartbreaking to know that so many women would've gone through that and never
would've had the support of someone else.

Cher's segment was of course incredible, both from an acting and directing perspective. The seem where she comes into work and shuts herself in the office
and takes of her bullet proof vest and just sits at her desk and cries is just so powerful. She doesn't sob and bawl dramatically, but you just really fell
the fear that she feels. As for the ending, what an ending! It scares me to think that stuff like that really happens to doctors around the world.

I think this movie is an important one to watch even if you're not a Cher fan. It really puts the ethical debate on abortion into perspective.

I'm not the best at anything that I do.

I'm not the best singer, I'm not the best performer, I'm not the best actor.

All I know is that there are is something about me that people like.

- Cher 1991 -

sassycherfan

01 Jul 2008, 01:08 #4

I've never seen it yet! I've been wanting too, but my mom didn't let me a few years ago when I asked her because of the subject. Hopefully,
she'll rent it and let me watch it now because I am 16.

Maggie (a.k.a. SassyCherFan)

Saw Cher May 20th in Vegas! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'll never forget it!

BittersweetWhitelight

01 Jul 2008, 07:17 #5

Oh you must see it! I warn you it's VERY intense! It still works me up and upsets when I watch it now and I'm 19 and I've see it a zillion times!

I'm not the best at anything that I do.

I'm not the best singer, I'm not the best performer, I'm not the best actor.

All I know is that there are is something about me that people like.

- Cher 1991 -

ohjoyyy

01 Jul 2008, 14:03 #6

sassycherfan; I just watched for the first time about a month ago. I wanted to see it for ever and my mom finally let me watch it. I'm only 13. It was very
good, Cher part was amazing she fit so well in it. =]

I really liked the movie I didn't cry but I was mad at the crazy guy that shot Cher !

SouthernBoi

20 Aug 2008, 11:52 #7

I looove this movie! It was very sad when the crazy psycho guy shot Cher though Image

always4cher

26 Aug 2008, 01:29 #8

Never seen it Image . Im working on purchasing all cher movies i havent seen (i just bought faithful Image) so ill have to buy this one next, i want to see it
sooooooooooo badly. Oh she dies Image well ive never seen cher die before in a movie, so that should be a new one for me lol. Aah ive g2 see it now Image

1st Cher concert August 6th: AMAZING

2nd Concert March 7th: Even BETTER

Jean

28 Aug 2008, 03:18 #9

I know... the part where she got shot was horrible. But it makes sense with the script. I looove this movie. And I looove even more to see something she
directed. I mean, you can see a part of Cher's heart in this movie and most important in the arguments she expressed to promote (both) the movie and the
right of woman to choose (I don't wanna start a discussion). This Movie Goes beyond many other projects... so, if you can see it, don't miss it!!

always4cher

30 Aug 2008, 18:56 #10

woo i just ordered this movie.........so i should be watching it within a few day lol and than i will know what everyone is talking about haha

1st Cher concert August 6th: AMAZING

2nd Concert March 7th: Even BETTER